high temperature refractory bricks,
shaped refractory bricks
Category of Refractory Brick/Fire Brick:
a) According the made method, it can be divided into burnt brick, unburned brick, and electric smelting brick.
b) According the shape and size, it can be divided into standard brick, general brick and abnormal shape brick.
c) According the content of the Al2O3, it can be divided into fire clay brick and high alumina brick.
The production process of High Alumina Bricks can be divided into as following process:
Raw material mixing, molding, sintering, selection, packing, delivery.
1) Generally, High Alumina brick was molded by dry pressing.
2) By means of mixing the material uniformity in proportion and ageing mixture some time. Then, pour some powders into the mold and dry pressing.
3) After dry pressing, the adobe needs to be pushed in the drying kiln to stove or stay in the air to dry. This progress will need about 3-5 days.
4) After this progress, then push the adobe into the tunnel furnace or shuttle kiln to burn around 1300C. This progress will be need about 5-7 days.
5) After burning, the finished high alumina brick will be packed on pallet.
Resistance to High temperature, Resistance to erosion, resistance to abrasion;
Excellent compression strength;
Resistance to acid and alkali;
Excellent heat stability.
The high alumina bricks are widely applied to industrial furnace, glass furnace, chemical industrial furnace, utility industry furnace lining, smelting furnace, and heat insulation ventilation wall.
Properties of High Alumina Brick:
|refractoriness under load 0.2mpa(°C)||1450||>1510||>1520||≥1520|
|Cold Cushing strength (Mpa)||≥45||≥50||≥54||≥60|
|Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3|
|Reheating shrinking change(%) 1500°CX24h||-0.3||-0.3||-0.3||-0.3|
Contact Person: Sales Manager